Trainee Sales Executive
We are seeking an ambitious and eager individual to train with us within our sales department. While this will include an element of formal training much of the learning will be done through 'doing' and 'learning on the job'.
In our sales department you will learn / receive:
- All elements of the sales process including customer qualification, vehicle selection, vehicle demonstration, trade in appraisal, test drive and customer follow up.
- Mentoring and guidance from our Senior sales persons and management.
- How to use CRM and online advertising systems
- How to photograph and video a car in a professional manner
- How to describe a car in a professional manner, both verbally and in written word.
- How to create and build interest in a car to a remote customer who can only see the car online..
- Building a rapport and lasting relationships with customers.
- Maintaining and accurately recording all customer contact details using our in-house systems.
- Learn how to conduct accurate appraisals of trade in vehicles and how to arrive at offer values
- Training on how to become a Sales Executive that customers will trust.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of working in a retail or a customer service/hospitality environment.
- Knowledge of Car brands, fuel types and trends within the automotive space.
- Can demonstrate a strong work ethic with excellent organisation & negotiation skills.
- Warm and friendly personality that portrays a professional image to all our customers, face to face and over the phone.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a commitment to providing excellent customer delight by always going the extra mile.
- A disciplined approach to following our processes from start to finish.
- A full clean Driving Licence.
The following interests / abilities will be a distinct advantage:
- Medium term and future retail industry trends
- Electric Vehicle and zero emission technologies
- Digital marketplace / online shopping and sales
- Virtual reality
- Social media as a marketing and selling platform
- Use of smartphones to create and post video content
During the training time period we will support the trainee sales person with appropriate additional compensation where the trainee either supports or carries out a car sale.
On successful completion of the training period the trainee will move to a Junior Sales Executive position with a basic salary, generous commission and bonus structure and also a partially expensed company car.
Car sales is a fast-paced and demanding profession and therefore applicants must have a strong work ethic with an appetite to learn and develop throughout the training period. Motor experience is not necessary but a knowledge of car brands and general industry trends is.
To apply for this position please send by email, with a short cover note, your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Niall Cunningham on 091 383000 to discuss before applying.